Saturday, February 7, 2009

Early Morning Riser

Well, I think we may have the first early morning riser in the Smith family. I am trying my best to eradicate such inappropriate behavior, but Simone continuously wakes up 6:30-7am ...(I know, the HORROR of it all).
So while the rest of my family sleeps soundly, snuggled up in their beds, Simone & I hang out to the tune of Baby Einstein movies and chow on Nilla Wafers.

Oh, well for now it gives me time to play on Facebook & catch up on blogs ;-)

3 comments:

diane said...

It's a good thing she is so adorable. I like my sleep too.

Lorena said...

Oh...she can come and live with us . My kids wake up between 5-6:30am everyday. But they go to bed by 7pm.
She is so cute!!!!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

ALL my kids get up at that hour EVERY day too! The good part is you get a lot accomplished before noon!

By the way...love the hair!