I am about to divulge a secret that took a few phone calls to Verizon Wireless and stops into the store to discover: The meaning of the mysterious "Car Kit" message that may one day appear on your phone and NEVER disappear ...." A few phone calls to tech support, reading the entire phone manual ...no insight to the magic button that Simone discovered in under 3 seconds that I had never found in 5 years of owning this phone. I can't hear any sounds at all ...no buttons being pushed, no incoming or outgoing calls. What the?!!
Well, tech support called back the next day and said they had one other recorded instance ... "bad news... No magical button..." How did she ??? It seems that with some exposure to moisture, in just the right spot of your phone (down at the bottom where you would charge it), you too can have one of these great mysteries appear on your phone. The way to know for sure is if you remove your battery and a cute little pink dot has appeared.

Now most people may have dropped their phone in a drink, or in a puddle, but I guess that about 2.5 seconds in the hands of a teething infant are more than sufficient as well (and I truly mean hands, never entered the mouth).

The copper already had little green moldy hairs growing inside. As one Verizon Sales Rep told me : "That's some serious drool!" Tell me about it... Oh well, I have been eyeing that super cool LG Dare :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment