Saturday, September 13, 2008

Who does she look like?

As you can see from my posts today, I'm on a "who does she look like" kick. I offer up these pictures, you decide ... ;-)
Scott 10 months


Uncle Josh & Little Nikki



Nikki 6 months


Simone - 6 months


Simone 5 months


Austin 10 months


Savannah 8 months & Austin- 3


Savannah 6 months

Simone 6 months


My choice? She looks like Austin & Savannah , lol!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

its so hard to tell on those because they start just looking like their own little kid :) but the meter doesn't lie!

The Snow Queen said...

She definately looks like you! HoLY cow she looks like that picture of you with the blanket. Her eyes are shaped the same way and she holds her mouth the same way. I'll have to say that her eyes are her daddy's blue eyes though.

So glad you found me. Nicole Rees's blog is linked too incase you didn't find them yet.