Tis the Season ... to get ready for Christmas!
Although Scott & the kids decorated the house and put up the tree over 2 weeks ago, I refused to participate. Now that it is the day after Thanksgiving, I am ready to don the Christmas mantle (redecorate the tree a bit to my specifications, lol) and even change the blog to a more festive nature (Updated family Christmas picture coming soon). Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed today to its fullest;-). Christmas here we come!
Simone was my little helper in redistributing heavily adorned areas on the tree...







3 comments:
She looks so big in that picture!!!! Where does the time go???
They put up the tree over a week ago - I respect your denial of participation! but the finished product looks great :)
Love the new look and all of the latest pics!!
Post a Comment