Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

The Easter Bunny strikes again ...
Austin woke up super excited--about 2.5 hours earlier than normal

He soon woke up Savannah to join in the fun.
The Easter Bunny always brings movies. Savannah was excited to see that hers had My Little Pony with it...BONUS!


Even Simone had a tiny little basket, with etsy bitsy eggs and tiny little jelly beans



The Easter Egg Hunt was done after church. I wouldn't let the kids change out of their clothes, even though this was the first year I did not do major matching ensembles for the kids, (Austin didn't even get an outfit--such a shocker coming from me), I still had to take a family pic :-)


Savannah thought the sun was magically shining through the shade and kept her eyes clenched closed the entire time. Hmmm ...I wonder who she gets that from :-)


The girls


The boys


1 comment:

ferntyler said...

love the family pics - you guys all look great! Looks like the Easter Bunny left you and Scott baskets, too - I"'m going to have to contact our bunny cuz Robie and I got nothing :)